Company: Konecranes Inc
Posted on: September 10, 2019
Konecranes IncEqual Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected CategoryCountry: United
StatesLocation: Springfield, OH, USEmployment type: Undefined
termCountry: United States (US)
Location: Springfield, Ohio (US-OH)
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built
on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to
providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that
lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and
drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
REPORTS TO: Senior Vice President, AME
- As a partner with the business and Executive Level Managers,
maintain efficient, effective and consistent communication
- Prioritize, organize and fully manage Outlook calendars and
- Manage and organize all aspects of travel arrangements,
including transportation, accommodations and agenda based on needs
- Manage complex itineraries, including all changes and
- Prepare and process expense reports.
- Collecting and preparing materials for executive meetings while
keeping the executive on schedule.
- Organize, coordinate and manage executive meetings and events,
including collecting and preparing all required materials, guest
requirements, and maintaining meeting schedule.
- Appropriately screen calls, deliver messages and respond to
- Greets and assists planned guests. Manage unannounced
- Prepare reports, correspondences and presentations
- Review and edit documents to maintain accuracy
- Attend meetings, taking notes, tracking assignments, and
following up on assigned action items.
- At all times, maintain confidentiality and discretion when
communicating information to others.
- Other special projects, as needed.
- Associate degree required, Bachelors preferred.
- 2+ years of experience supporting executive leadership
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Demonstrated success in data management and report generation,
including charts and graphs.
- Adept in all components of travel management, meeting
organization, conference room setups etc.
- Maintaining real time agendas, preferably in a system, with
- Professional and timely follow up on outstanding matters and
- Attending meetings with real time updates, taking notes, and
following up with stakeholders.
Candidate must be proficient with MS Office programs, specifically
Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Power BI. Candidate should possess
exemplary written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable with
change of direction and able to effectively prioritize and
reorganize work to adjust to new direction. Candidate should be
self-motivated and driven to succeed to meet and exceed deadlines.
Provide a high level of customer service to the internal and
*KC #monus #cbus #nxt
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses?, serving
a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with
16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80
years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and
performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe
that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible
performance. . PI113482436
Konecranes is a global leader in the manufacturing and service of
industrial overhead cranes and lifting equipment. For over 80
years, we've been dedicated to improving safety and productivity of
businesses in all types of industries, including manufacturing and
process industries, nuclear and renewable energy, shipyards, ports
and terminals. Our strength comes from our continuous commitment to
provide equipment and service that people can trust, accompanied by
innovative technologies designed to improve performance,
reliability and safety in every part of business operations that
involve heavy lifting.
Keywords: Konecranes Inc, Springfield , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!