Company: Rippe & Kingston Systems, Inc.
Posted on: November 13, 2019
Rippe & Kingston is the fastest growing legal tech firm in the U.S.
With over 30 years of delivering critical firsts, Rippe is a
recognized Tier 1 provider of financial and practice management
software to law firms nationwide. Its community now approaches
40,000 members as it continues on its vital mission to ease
lawyers' management burdens and maximize their firm's
Job SummaryRippe & Kingston is looking for an experienced Solutions
Engineer to join our fast paced, growing organization. This role
implements process and workflows for Enterprise platforms (ERPs).
The Solutions Engineer is responsible for understanding customer
needs and translating this through the seamless implementation of
our legal management software. Following the data definition path,
the process engineer proposes the most effective procedures of
client workflows ensuring best practices for maximum effectiveness
of RK systems while expertly navigating established RK platform
solutions. The Solutions Engineer possesses deep knowledge of our
system and is equipped to help customers on all aspects of the
end-to-end process including installation through operation and
maintenance. Location: Cincinnati, Ohio Essential
- Works closely with customers to identify user's business
- Interprets business needs and translates them into system
- Writes business specifications and communicates to technical
staff for system development.
- Serves as a technical expert through advanced knowledge of
implementation and beyond.
- Resolves customer concerns raised during installation,
operation, maintenance or compatibility.
- Troubleshoots problems with software applications and
recommends corrective action.
- Documents recurring technical issues to support product quality
programs and product development.
- Reports problems or bugs to design/software engineering.
- Manage resources to ensure timely completion of
- Supports duties focusing on integrations and on-boarding.
- Provide on-site implementation support as necessary.
- Conduct client training via onsite sessions or webinars.
- Contributes to the writing and maintenance of applicable
internal and external documentation.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Author and maintain documentation of all
implementation-specific details for new and existing customers.
- Comfortable interfacing with all levels of the organization and
does so in a manner that gains confidence and trust
- Experience working within a complex, dynamic, fast-paced
- Comfortable using various technology platforms and tools
- Strong initiative and the ability to rise to a challenge
- Creativity, ambition, drive and ability to learn quickly and
adapt to change
- Highly organized, detail oriented, responsive and
- Strong interpersonal and client-facing skills
- Effective teamwork and leadership skills Minimum
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science or related field
- 5 years' implementing process and workflows for Enterprise
- 2+ years' SaaS implementations (preferred)
- Working knowledge of Legal Management Software (LMS) or related
Rippe & Kingston recognizes the importance of taking care of our
most valuable assets - our employees. That's why we not only offer
a comprehensive total rewards package but also continuously
evaluate our offerings to meet the evolving needs of our workforce.
- Affordable and Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Substantial Paid Time-Off
- Life, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Education Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Learning & Development Courses through a self-paced online,
- MarketPlace - Discounts on goods and services, identity theft
protection, pet health insurance, travel, electronics, gifts,
household needs and more! Work-Life Balance & Culture
- Generous Paid Time off including Holidays and Personal
- "Saturday Morning" Casual Dress Environment
- Company Sponsored Charity Events & Local Community
- Company headquarters relocated in October 2019 to brand-new,
progressive and technology-focused space in centrally-located
Norwood area of Greater Cincinnati, Ohio. To learn more about Rippe
& Kingston and our products, visit our corporate web site at and
follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. All employees must
have the ability to document identity and employment eligibility
within three (3) days of original appointment as a condition of
employment in compliance with Immigration Reform and Control Act
requirements. Rippe & Kingston is an Equal Employment Opportunity
(EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants
will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to
race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other legally
Keywords: Rippe & Kingston Systems, Inc., Springfield , Solutions Engineer, Engineering , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!