Company: Fricker's USA, LLC
Posted on: May 8, 2022
$1000 SIGNING BONUS!!As a Frickers manager, you will be
responsible for providing outstanding leadership to the team. You
should be passionate about the industry, inspiring others,
coaching, training, counseling, creating a profitable environment,
and delivering an exceptional guest experience.We reward and
encourage exceptional performance through a friendly, fulfilling
work environment. You will also enjoy many opportunities for career
advancement along with great compensation and benefits. If youre
looking for exceptional challenge with opportunity for career
advancement, look to Frickers!Management roles at Frickers are
different from other restaurants because:
- Many of our guests are friendly regulars from the neighborhood
- We are very community oriented. We have great relationships
with schools, universities, recreation leagues, and other local
- We hire individuals who can utilize their own management style
to achieve our companys objectives.
- We offer a flexible 5-day work week.Job Duties Include:
- Executing Frickers unique brand of fun, food, sports and
- Driving positive sales growth.
- Maintaining a healthy, safe, and secure environment by
establishing, following and enforcing all company, federal and
state food-safety, sanitation standards and procedures.
- Achieving optimal performance from our staff by communicating
job expectations, training, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and
enforcing policies & procedures.
- Controlling costs by monitoring food and labor
- Accomplishing staffing objectives by recruiting, selecting, and
training quality individuals.Job Requirements:
- Must have at least two years of recent restaurant management
experience preferably in a fast-casual atmosphere.
- Steady, stable employment track record. Minimum of 2
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive, friendly demeanor & attitude; Customer/Guest Service
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.In addition to competitive
salaries for our management roles, we provide:
- $1000 Signing bonus paid after 90 days of employment
- Competitive bonus program paid monthly
- Comprehensive Benefit Package including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) with
- Rewards Program
- Paid vacation
- Free mealsExperiencePreferred
- 2 year(s): Full-service restaurant experienceLicenses &
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow themMotivationsPreferred
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample
time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to
take on more responsibility
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
Keywords: Fricker's USA, LLC, Springfield , Bar Manager, Executive , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!