Company: Fricker's Restaurants
Posted on: October 24, 2018
Job DescriptionNow hiring managers for the Cincinnati area!Fricker’s is the home for Fun, Food, Sports, and Spirits. As a Fricker’s manager, you will be responsible for providing outstanding leadership to the team. You should be passionate about the industry, inspiring others, coaching, training, counseling, creating a profitable environment, and delivering an exceptional guest experience .Management roles at Fricker’s are different from other restaurants because:
- Many of our guests are friendly regulars from the neighborhood and community
- We are very community oriented. We have great relationships with schools, universities, recreation leagues, and other local businesses.
- We hire individuals who can utilize their own management style to achieve our company’s objectives.
- We offer a flexible 5-day work week.We reward and encourage exceptional performance through a friendly, fulfilling work environment. You will also enjoy many opportunities for career advancement along with great compensation and benefits. If you’re looking for exceptional challenge with opportunity for career advancement, look to Fricker’s!RESTAURANT MANAGER JOB DUTIES:
- Executing Fricker’s unique brand of fun, food, sports and spirits.
- Driving positive sales growth.
- Maintaining a healthy, safe, and secure environment by establishing, following and enforcing all company, federal and state food-safety, sanitation standards and procedures.
- Achieving optimal performance from our staff by communicating job expectations, training, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and enforcing policies & procedures.
- Controlling costs by monitoring food and labor efficiencies.
- Accomplishing staffing objectives by recruiting, selecting, and training quality individuals.RESTAURANT MANAGER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have at least two years of recent restaurant management experience preferably in a fast-casual atmosphere.
- Steady, stable employment track record. Minimum of 2 professional references.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive, friendly demeanor & attitude; Customer/Guest Service Focused
- Familiarity with point of sale systems, Microsoft Word and Excel are preferredIn addition to competitive salaries for our management roles, we provide:
- Bonus program
- Comprehensive Benefit Package including medical, dental, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401-k investment opportunity
- Paid vacation
- Free mealsCompany DescriptionFricker's is the home for Fun, Food, Sports and Spirits. We provide a fun, fast paced work environment while giving you the opportunity to showcase your talents. Our flexible work schedule allows you the opportunity to balance your personal and professional life.
Keywords: Fricker's Restaurants, Springfield , Restaurant Manager, Executive , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!