Director of Sales
Posted on: March 12, 2019
- Direct and coordinate regional and export sales, account management, business development and customer service functions and staff.
- Formulate and establish sales budgets, goals, quotas, forecasts and related policies and practices.
- Ensure pricing levels (i. e. discounting) are within company guidelines.
- Develop business by market segment (territory, sales channel, etc.) and product lines as per company strategy.
- Direct and, when required, participate in promotional development programs, key account programs, internal control systems and procedures, and customer relations.
- Develop aggressive yet professional outside/inside sales organization including sales training, performance appraisal, recruitment, quota setting and remuneration programs.
- Participate in development of marketing strategy and long range plan.
- Maintain fiscal control by initiating needed management information systems and reporting as they apply to sales data, expenses, costs by product/territory, etc. Analyze variances and initiate corrective action as required.
- Recommend pricing strategy, specific product pricing and price increases/decreases.
- Continually appraise company products, policies and procedures as opposed to competitors line relative to design, pricing, marketability, etc. Recommend changes as required.
- Prepare operating budgets and maintain controls to assure compliance.
- Take field trips to Distributors to promote relationships, new marketing programs, sales incentives, new products, etc.
- Maintain required contact with supporting staff to appraise promptness of order processing, deliveries, technical services and parts, warranty and other customer services. Recommend changes to managing Director.
- Actively participate as member of companys management team.
- Select, develop and supervise staff.
- Direct an aggressive approach to export sales with priority given to Latin America.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.EDUCATION: Bachelors degree in Marketing or Business Administration required. Masters degree preferred.EXPERIENCE: 10+ years progressive responsibility in marketing, sales and related functions required. Must have well-developed interpersonal, communication and PC skills.*RM#monus #cbus #nxt
Keywords: Konecranes, Springfield , Director of Sales, Executive , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!