Pharmacy Tech Level 1
Company: Meijer, Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you
work at Meijer, you're provided with career and community
opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and
development. Consider joining our family - take care of your career
and your community!
Paid parental leave
Paid education assistance
Care.com/back-up care assistance
Team member discount
- Development programs for advancement and career growth
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
The individual selected for this position must practice the
profession of pharmacy in an environment that by philosophy and
policy promotes patient care. This person must be friendly and
provide remarkable customer service to enhance overall patient
What You'll be Doing:
- Retrieving the appropriate medication from inventory.
- Inputting customer and prescription information in the pharmacy
- Creating prescription labels and adjudicating insurance
- Completing paperwork related to filling prescriptions and
receiving drug orders.
- Ordering prescription medication for the Pharmacy
- Stocking prescription medication.
- Promoting pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to the
- Maintaining a clean and orderly pharmacy.
- Maintaining confidentiality of patient information.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the
responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as
assigned or required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize
- Effective communication skills and agent of change.
- High School/GED.
- Registered and/or licensed as required in the state of
- Retail/Community Practice.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Proficient typing skills.
- Neat and legible penmanship.
- Organizational skills.
- Prioritizing skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Professional appearance.
Keywords: Meijer, Inc., Springfield , Pharmacy Tech Level 1, Healthcare , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!