Medical Technologist (MT) - Springfield - Core Lab - PRN/Varied
Company: Kettering Health Network
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Medical Technologist (MT) - Springfield - Core Lab -
PRN/VariedUS-OH-SPRINGFIELDJob ID: 2021-30808Type: Resource (PRN)#
of Openings: 3Category: LaboratoryKH SpringfieldOverviewKettering
Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more
than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are
committed to transforming the health care experience with
high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented
mission is in action every day, whether it's by providing care in
our facilities, training the next generation of health care
professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
Responsibilities**Possible Incentives for external Medical Lab
- Up to $7,500 Sign-on Bonus based on experience and a two-year
- Relocation Bonus available (amount may vary dependent on the
distance of the move)
- Returning employees must not have been employed by Kettering
Health for the last 6 months prior to rehire Job Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, performs the tests ordered in the
specific laboratory section(s) as assigned. Sections include
chemistry, hematology, transfusion service, and microbiology.
- Access to coordinator or other professional personnel is
- May assist CLA's and another technical team.
- Other duties assigned Job Qualifications:
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in Lab Science is
- Current MT or MLS (ASCP) required.
- Credentialing through the Proficiency Examination administered
under the auspices of the U.S. Department of Health and Human
Services (formerly Health, Education, and Welfare).
Keywords: Kettering Health Network, Springfield , Medical Technologist (MT) - Springfield - Core Lab - PRN/Varied, Healthcare , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!