RN - Home Care
Company: Community Mercy Home Care
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Overview: #ThePowertoImpactLives Working outside the four walls
of a facility or hospital is the dream for many.. . join our team
to live the dream. You'll make a difference every single day by
providing direct patient care to individuals in their own home
environment after their acute stay or surgery. Practice nursing
independently, outside the four walls of a hospital or facility,
and work with a team that values your critical thinking skills to
care for the most vulnerable patients in our communities. Thrive
every day through freedom, flexibility and a fast-paced,
ever-changing, never-the-same-day-twice environment! No
- No on-call requirement. Flexible schedules.
- Perform patient comprehensive assessments and collaborate with
multi-disciplinary team members (PT, OT, ST, MSW, and
paraprofessionals) to achieve the patient's desired outcomes and
- Implement and drive appropriate nursing clinical programs and
initiatives to achieve desired outcomes, including the use of
technology and telehealth to advance your patient's goals and
- Supervise caseload including LPN's and Home Health Aides.
Facilitate care coordination with PRN staff when care is provided
- Document timely, accurately, and at the point of care using a
tablet, including OASIS assessments, SOC/Admissions,
recertification's, physician orders, etc.
- Care Collaboration/Coordination with primary and specialty
- Participate in collaborative Team/Case Conferences. Lead
discussion on multi-disciplinary cases as
- Active RN License
- One (1+) year of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Valid Driver's License
- Intuitive knowledge of technology and comfortable with
smartphones, tablets, virtual reality, interactive software and
- Value social justice, integrity, and equality
- Open and adaptive to change
- Strong Communication Skills
- Passion for learning
- Free-thinking and creative
- Value social interactions in the workplaceA compensation range
of $57,000 - $85,000 is the reasonable estimate that Community
Health at Home in good faith believes it might pay for this
particular job based on the circumstances at the time of posting.
Community Health at Home may ultimately pay more or less than the
posted range as permitted by law.
Keywords: Community Mercy Home Care, Springfield , RN - Home Care, Healthcare , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!