Urology opening in Springfield, OH
Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Urology opening in Springfield, Ohio. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Urology opportunity in Springfield, OH
Located 25 miles from Dayton; 50 miles from Columbus
Full-time, permanent position
Urology group is seeking BE/BC Urologist to join its team in
Practice was started in 2007 when we broke away from our parent
group which was based out of Marysville Ohio.
- All four physicians are equal partners.
Group covers 5 hospitals. Locations in:
- 2 in Springfield, OH
- Beavercreek, OH
- Xenia, OH
- Urbana, OH
- The hired Urologist will cover Beavercreek and new location
(tbd), which means they will primarily be doing coverage at
Beavercreek to start.
- The new physician will be expected to cover all hospital during
call days, or if one of the other Urologists needs help with
- New physician will have to potential to learn and do robotics, if
deemed appropriate for the practice.
- Currently, the physicians work half day in OR and half day in
Clinic.-- - They work 5 days a week.
- Call is divided equally.-- -Currently, all physicians are on call
every 4th weekend and each have one day of call a week.
- They also split holidays evenly.-- - For example, every 4th year
they will be on call for Christmas.
- All the physicians work above the 90th RVU.-- - One of the
physicians goes over 100% RVU regularly.
- They all see between 50 and 80 new patients a month.
- They average between 30 and 50 surgeries a month
- They average about 250 established patients a month.
- This does not include office procedures which vary per
--- -The group's goal for new patients is to be scheduled within 7
days.-- - They typically meet that goal, except in busy season when
they run about 10 days for new patients.
- Established patients goal is 14 days, which they always meet.
- In-office procedure goal is 14 days, which they meet.
- OR: completely depends on the procedure.-- - Robotics are the
longest wait, which is about 4 weeks.
- Group has ownership in Springfield hospital.
- Group does not have a surgery center.-- -
- The new physician has potential to buy into the surgical
- New grads have to be board certified and must be with the
practice for at least 2 years before they are eligible for
partnership. They do have to pass a detailed evaluation prior to
being offered the partnership.
- Established physicians who are already board certified have to be
with the practice for 1 year before they are eligible.-- - They
also have to pass a detailed evaluation prior to being offered the
- Once partner, all physicians have equal partnership in the
Benefit Package for potential Physician:
1. Family Medical Insurance provided
2. Family Dental Insurance provided
3. Cell phone allowance
4. 401k- match up to 6%- eligibility is determined by the plan
5. Profit sharing
6. CME allowance up to 2000.00 per year and one week paid time
7. Automobile reimbursement
8. Vacation- 3 weeks paid vacation.
9. Partnership- eligible after 1 year if board certified.
10. Potential ownership in ambulatory facility
11. Potential ownership in medical office real-estate
Additional items from Hospital System
12. Up to 2 year income support from hospital system.
13. Signing bonus
14. Moving allowance
Keyphrases: nephrology jobs, nephrologist jobs, urology jobs,
urologist jobs, pediatric urology jobs, urology pediatrics jobs,
urology specialist jobs, urology surgeon jobs
Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Springfield , Urology opening in Springfield, OH, Healthcare , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!