Home Health Aide
Company: CHI Health at Home
Posted on: January 25, 2023
OverviewThe Home Health Aide/CNA will perform personal hygiene
and grooming services, household care and provision of nutrition.
This position will work under the supervision of a Registered
Nurse, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist or Speech
- Performs or assists patients with personal hygiene which may
include/is not limited to: bathing, showering, oral hygiene, hair
care, nail care, shaving and/or dressing/undressing.
- Performs catheter care and empties urinary catheter, bed pans
and colostomy bags. Collects and labels urine specimens.
- Performs and documents vitals.
- Other permissible duties under special circumstances where
permitted by state regulation may include household duties, an
understanding of necessary communication skills for the proper care
- Transfers patients using the correct equipment, assists with
ambulation, and assists with active or performs passive range
- Prepares meals considering dietary restrictions and client
- Performs basic household chores which may include/is not
limited to: washing dishes, changing bed linens and/or making beds,
dust, sweep, mop, vacuum, laundry and/or dispose of trash.
- Follows basic infection control guidelines to maintain a clean
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must pass HHA assessment prior to hireConnect With Us!Not ready
to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?Join one of our
to learn more about a career at CHI Health at Home and experience
#humankindness.Equal OpportunityCHI Health at Home is an Equal
Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law. For more information about your
EEO rights as an applicant, pleaseclick here.
you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment
process, please contact us by telephone at (1-800-875-2622) and let
us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case
basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for
reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this telephone
number.Job ID 2022-270754Employment Type Full TimeDepartment Home
Health and HospiceHours / Pay Period 80Facility Community Mercy
Home CareShift DayStandard Hours Monday- FridayLocation
OH-SpringfieldPosted Pay Range $11.41 - $12.83 /hour
Keywords: CHI Health at Home, Springfield , Home Health Aide, Healthcare , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!