Gastroenterology - Physician
Company: Mercy Health-Springfield - Bon Secours Mercy Healt
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Seeking a GI Physician to join a busy practice! Mercy Health in
Springfield, Ohio (Between Columbus & Dayton, Ohio) Mercy Health in
beautiful Springfield, Ohio is seeking a GI Physician to join a
Mercy Health employed group and absorb established practice
- This position is open to meet a tremendous need in a
community/region that once had up to 6 GI physicians. One of those
physicians retired, one moved out of state and one moved across the
state. We currently have 3 physicians in the community. This
physician would join Mercy Health - Mercy Crest
- ERCP is desired but not mandatory
- 1 employed physician very experienced would be a wonderful
colleague and mentor
- Goal: 3-4 physicians
- 254-bed hospital with Hospitalist Program for admissions
- Free-standing outpatient surgery center
- Endoscopy is performed with choice of either MAC (with CRNA s)
or conscious sedation by the endoscopist whichever is preferred.
The latest Olympus scopes are used and the endoscopy software (MD
Reports) is automatically linked to EPIC.
- Gold Probe, APC, EMR support and Fibroscan are available
- Two endoscopy suites with experienced staff.
- Opportunity to be very busy.
- Teach - Medical students rotate through hospital
- Joint Venture Opportunity available! 2022
- This is community GI practice providing state-of-the-art, front
line gastroenterology in a relaxed, congenial manner. There is an
ample opportunity for ERCP. In addition, should the candidate be
able to offer EUS esophageal manometry, or Bravo pH testing, they
would be able to initiate these procedures which currently are
unavailable at the hospital.
- Attractive compensation package: 2-year guarantee productivity,
sign on, medical student loan assistance, Supplemental Executive
Retirement Program, $10,000/CME
- Springfield is a family-oriented, stable community. Springfield
offers a nationally recognized golf course, life symphony and
theatre, a great art museum, outdoor music concerts, boating and
fishing, hiking and biking, excellent local restaurants and a
brewery within an upscale revived City Center. Springfield High
School is well recognized by elite colleges and Ivy League Schools.
There is no traffic in Springfield and the hospital, Surgery
Center, and main office are all within an expanse of 3-5
- Big city entertainment (restaurants, college and professional
athletics, airports and the arts) are easily accessible in Dayton,
Columbus, and Cincinnati.
- Not looking for J-1 candidates Mercy Health Springfield
Regional Medical Center has provided comprehensive medical services
for residents of Clark County and surrounding communities. As
Springfield's only full-service hospital, we offer complete care
including 24/7 emergency services, maternity services, critical and
intensive care, surgery and pediatric care all provided by skilled
doctors and highly trained health professionals. To apply please
email your CV to: Traci Cox Mercy Health Physician Recruitment
Springfield & Lima, OH Markets
Keywords: Mercy Health-Springfield - Bon Secours Mercy Healt, Springfield , Gastroenterology - Physician, Healthcare , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...