Registered Nurse FT Nights
Company: Kindred Hospital Lima
Posted on: September 19, 2023
$15,000 Sign On Bonus What makes Kindred Hospitals a great place to
work? Our people, of course! Our Registered Nurses answer this
special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to
directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our
employees in environments created to optimize their job
effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high reward
environment, our nurses provide compassionate critical care and
deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and
bonds for life. As the most acute level of care in Kindred's
continuum, our transitional care hospitals offer the same critical
care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care
unit , but for an extended recovery period. Our Registered Nurses
play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically
ill and medically complex patients. As a Registered Nurse / RN you
- Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient
care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning,
Intervention, and Evaluation.
- D evelop nursing care plan in coordination with patient,
family, and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
- Communicate changes in patient's clinical condition with
Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as
- Participate in discharge planning process. Qualifications
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will have:
- Graduated from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing as
Registered Nurse / RN or Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing
Diploma program as a Registered Nurse / RN.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse / RN.
- BCLS certification is required. ACLS preferred.
- Minimum six months as a Registered nurse / RN with
Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care setting preferred. by
Keywords: Kindred Hospital Lima, Springfield , Registered Nurse FT Nights, Healthcare , Lima, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!