Nursing: Step-Down / Transitional Care
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: November 8, 2019
Nursing: Step-Down / Transitional Care MedPro Healthcare Staffing,
a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality
Step Down Registered Nurse for a travel assignment with one of our
top healthcare clients.Requirements:
- Active RN License.
- Degree from accredited nursing program.
- BLS Certifications.
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care PACU
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
- Assesses patient needs, signs and symptoms indicating
physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient's condition
Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and
evaluate patient care.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from
health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing
- Documents the patient's plan of care using identified nursing
diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing
- Initiates and evaluates patient and/or family education.
- Revises and documents the plan of care according to evaluation,
changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing
About Agency No One Cares More for Caregivers Than MedPro. Focus on
your patients, we'll take care of the rest. MedPro Healthcare
Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of temporary and
contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed happy
nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities
nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a
policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and
applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the
legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are
based solely on the individual's qualifications, merit and
performance without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, Step-Down, Contract Nurse, Travel
Nurse, Agency RN, Travel RN, Per Diem, Nursing, Contract, Travel
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Springfield , Nursing: Step-Down / Transitional Care, Healthcare , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!