Carryout - Restaurant Team Member
Company: Bob Evans
Posted on: March 31, 2021
A job for TODAY---a career for TOMORROW! We are a great fit for
YOU if you say yes to any of these questions:
- Looking for just some extra cash?
- Want to work after school and on weekends?
- Looking to make a change in your career?
- Looking to grow into management?
- Want to be part of a family focused work
environment?--Everybody is Somebody at Bob Evans...It doesn't
matter who you are, we believe that everyone has a place at our
table. If you want to have fun, prepare and serve quality food
while working with a team, then come in and visit with us for an
interview.Visit careers.bobevans.com to view complete job
description.Not sure about what it's like at Bob Evans, Check out
our very cool but brief video that features some of our shining
stars sharing their employment stories with Bob Evans Restaurants
at careers.bobevans.comBob Evans Restaurants, LLC is EEO compliant
and participates in E Verify.Full-Time and Part-Time positions may
be available.We continue to update our safety and sanitation
procedures to follow the current CDC, local, and state guidelines.
Our goal is to provide a safe environment for both our employees
and guests.----Statement of
position is responsible for coordinating the entire carry out
station and communicating with front-and back-of-the-house
personnel to provide an exceptional dining experience to our carry
out guests. Welcomes guests to the restaurant, takes phone orders,
helps guests find menu choices using situational selling
techniques, ensures accuracy of all orders, anticipates and
responds to guest needs in a prompt and friendly manner, and
invites them back
- Greet walk-in carry out guests; utilize menu knowledge and
situational selling techniques including building bakery
- Package food and beverage orders, condiments and appropriate
items promptly and accurately. Ensure items are prepared properly
and on a timely basis, following the standards set by the
- Communicate professionally with guests to determine their needs
and help them with the menu selections.
- Wear a headset to communicate with managers and teammates to
help expedite the guest experience.
- Handle cash and credit transactions; accurately account for all
receivables including cash, credit cards, coupons and gift
- Practice safe food and beverage handling and clean up at all
- Safely handle food prep equipment such as beverage machines,
salad cases, etc.
- Handle guest complaints with tact and professionalism, turning
dissatisfied guests into raving fans.
- Answer phone calls using company script per meal period in a
fast and friendly manner.
- Accurately input carry out orders into the computer
- Keep carry out area clean of debris, and keep the general work
area stocked and clean.
- Assist in the expediting and delivery of meals to dine-in
- Assist in greeting guests in a friendly manner, escorting
guests to tables and communicating new promotions, products and
marketing information to gu
- Assist in cashing guests out if the cashier is not
- Assist with pre-bussing tables, rolling silver ware or any
other needed tas
- All other duties as
- Ability to identify and resolve issues as they arise
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize, good organizational skills
- Excellent guest service skills and experience
- Must have the ability to accurately handle money, make change,
process credit card transactions, and have strong menu
- Computer skills (POS system)
- Great communication
- 0-2 years related experience
- Strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and
procedures in a restaurant
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- At least 16 years of age--QUALIFICATION
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.--PHYSICAL
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be regularly met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. This list is not designed to
contain a comprehensive listing of activities and the employer
reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this
position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.While performing the duties of this job the employee will
regularly be required to:
- Stand for entire shift and walk for long periods of time
without rest or sitting down.
- Push, lift, carry and transfer up to 10 pounds.
- Reach with hands.
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or
- Bend and stoop.
- Have the ability to taste and smell.
- Verbally communicate with others.
- Have the ability to read and write clearly.
- Use close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Have ability to freely access all areas of restaurant including
selling floor(s), stock area, and register area.
Keywords: Bob Evans, Springfield , Carryout - Restaurant Team Member, Hospitality & Tourism , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!