Posted on: May 1, 2021
Konecranes IncEqual Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected
CategoryCountry: United StatesLocation: Springfield, OH,
USEmployment type: Undefined termCountry: Yhdysvallat (US)
Location: Springfield, Ohio (US-OH) Location details: At
Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on
the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to
providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that
lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and
drive. We believe diversity drives business success and is the
foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and
skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we
can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place
to work.POSITION TITLE: CUSTOMER SERVICE SUMMARYThe Customer
Service position will be responsible for providing industry leading
Customer Service to our internal customers that are consistent with
company values and mission. The position will focus primarily on
inter-company order tracking, entry and status updates. POSITION
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enter customer orders into the ERP system and handle order
support activities to ensure customer needs are met completely and
in a timely manner. Utilize price books, SAP, Chain System II,
Qlikview, Microsoft Access, among other programs
- Prepare new equipment quotations utilizing company quoting
software or price books while following company policies as to
pricing, product application, terms, etc.
- Collect required data to effectively handle customer requests.
- Work with factory personnel to expedite customer orders and
ensure on time delivery.
- Update customers regarding order status on a daily basis, while
monitoring the order backlog.
- Other duties and projects as assigned. POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum Associates degree; Bachelor degree preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills with proven experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong ability and desire to work within a collaborative
- Strong ability and desire to think critically, help identify
process improvement areas, and work with others to get them
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to address multiple issues simultaneously and work
well under pressure.
- Well-developed PC skills a must, especially with Microsoft
Excel, Word, Outlook. SAP experience would be a large plus but not
required. *KC #monus #cbus #nxtKonecranes, Inc. and its affiliates
will not accept resumes from external recruiters or agencies
without a Service Agreement and Agency Portal submission. Any
resumes sent without a Service Agreement and Agency Portal
submission with Konecranes, Inc. are void of any fees and free for
internal use. Applicable Konecranes data protection obligations are
the responsibility of the agency.Konecranes is a world-leading
group of Lifting Businesses---, serving a broad range of customers.
We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600
locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been
dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses
in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a
result of a strong responsible performance. . PI134664232
Keywords: Konecranes, Springfield , Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!