Company: Ethan Crossing
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Ethan Crossing - The Role ItselfWelcome to Ethan Crossing
Addiction Treatment Centers. We work with individuals and their
support systems to identify factors leading to addiction; equip
individuals with the resources needed to address addictive triggers
and reconnect individuals with their support system and community.
Our Intake Team work together to provide a comprehensive onboarding
process. From scheduling an admission date to acquainting
individuals to the campus, and everything in between, clients are
supported by our team of compassionate
employees.Locations:Springfield, Ohio (open and accepting
clients)Euclid, Ohio (open and accepting clients)Columbus, Ohio
(coming early 2022)Job Duties
- The Cook will manage functions of culinary preparation,
execution, and serving according to established menus and
- The Cook will maintain established meal times by having all
items prepared on time.
- Maintain all necessary records and documentation.
- Label, date, cover, and store all food items properly.
- Control food and material waste.
- Have knowledge of and ensure compliance with all sanitary and
food preparation procedures.
- Will record refrigerator and freezer temperatures, and take
corrective action if temperatures are incorrect.
- Clean and monitor all kitchen and food preparation equipment to
ensure proper working order and quality.
- Ensure proper food preparation accuracy, timeliness,
presentation, and temperatures for all food items.
- Assists Executive Chef in assigned duties related to kitchen
- Create a clean, comfortable and safe environment, and ensure
that the highest quality of nutritional care is delivered.
- Follow facility procedures and regulatory standards for safety
- Attend and participate in scheduled training, educational
classes, and orientation programs to maintain and enhance quality
of care.Job Requirements
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Specialized training in foodservice is desirable.
- May be required to successfully complete an approved sanitation
and safety course.
- Ability to follow time schedules for meal preparation and
- Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
- General knowledge and understanding of nutrition.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of quantity food production and serving techniques,
food safety/sanitation procedures.
- Ability to interact positively with clients, team members and
the public.Other Requirements
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take
- Teamwork, flexibility needed to fulfill job responsibilities,
adapting to changes in work environment and accepting supervisory
- Adherence to all relevant policies, procedures, and guidelines
affecting the work environment, as well as maintenance of required
competencies and communications skills.Who we areThe NewVista
mission is to inspire hope and deliver holistic care to those in
need of behavioral health services in a contemporary and healing
environment - one that is conducive to providing the life skills
needed to regain stability and independence, utilizing a passionate
and highly trained team of professionals. With a blend of group
therapy, clinical treatment and unique surroundings, our beautiful
healthcare centers provide a safe, healing environment for adults
and seniors with a variety of complex needs. We provide a serene
environment that promotes medical, rehabilitative and emotional
health, and are devoted to promoting greater peace of mind on the
journey of hope and healing.Welcome to Ethan Crossing Addiction
Treatment Center. We work with individuals and their support
systems to identify factors leading to addiction; equip individuals
with the resources needed to address addictive triggers and
reconnect individuals with their support system and community. Our
Outreach Coordinators, Admissions Counselors, and Intake Team work
together to provide a comprehensive onboarding process. From
scheduling an admission date to acquainting individuals to the
campus, and everything in between, clients are supported by our
team of compassionate employees.Our compassionate team members work
in a challenging yet rewarding environment where each person is a
part of making direct impact to our patient's lives. Our team
members work with our patients to help in the recovery and
treatment process to restore to a better quality life through their
individual plans, group therapy and overall stay at our
facility.Perks at WorkTeam Members enjoy a variety of perks in
working with the NewVista brand company. We offer competitive
market wages along with a full robust package around Healthcare,
Life Balance, Education, Leadership Development and Recognition.
-Healthcare + Life Balance:
- Medical Packages with Rx - 3 Choices
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Dependent Day Care Spending Accounts
- Health Spending Accounts (HSA) with a company match
- Dental Care Program - 2 choices
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance Options
- Accidental Insurances
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programs
- 401k with a Company MatchEducation + Leadership Development
- Up to $15,000 in Tuition Reimbursements OR Student Loan
- Mentoring + Trainer Opportunities through our Horizon
- Growth in Director and CEO positions through our Horizon
- Handle with Care Trainer - CertificationsRecognition + Rewards
- On the spot recognition Prizes
- Team Member of the Quarter
- Team Member of the Year
- Monthly Celebrations
- Team Member Recognition CardsQualified candidates, please apply
now for a chance to join an outstanding team.Our overall mission is
to Inspire Hope, Restore Peace of Mind and Heal Lives. -
Keywords: Ethan Crossing, Springfield , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!