Company: Papa John's - Serazen
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Hours
- Training Program
- 401K Program
- Opportunity for Advancement - YOU have the potential to one day
become a Franchisee!
- Along with a competitive paycheck you will work in a fun,
nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and
personal skillsShift LeaderThe Shift Leader supervises shifts
and/or work areas in the operation of a Papa John's restaurant to
ensure high quality products and customer service are delivered to
ensure restaurant profitability. Other responsibilities include the
management of operations including the execution of all Company
policies, procedures, programs and systems. Ensure compliance with
all federal, state and local laws and ethical business
- Adheres to guidelines, techniques and expectations for each
station including, but not limited to, dough management, accuracy
and proper portioning. Performs assigned work station duties such
as making quality products, follows all product preparations
procedures and maintains established product holding times.
Consistently contributes to achieving the Company's product goal.
Commits to meeting the needs and expectations of the restaurant's
customers, minimizes customer complaints and responds appropriately
to customer needs. Follows all policies and procedures as outlined
in our TM handbook including, but not limited to, image (including
car topper for delivery drivers), attendance, safety and
- Exemplifies and exhibits the Core Values, maintains a positive
attitude, works well with others and is flexible and adaptable to
- Ensures adequate shift coverage for restaurant. Provides
immediate feedback and corrects problems when identified. Maintains
product quality, customer service, and performance responsibilities
(such as MCE readiness, food/labor costs, restaurant cleanliness,
etc.) within acceptable standards, follows all policies and
procedures related to shift management.
- Contribute to profit goals by ensuring they stay within company
guidelines and target goals by accurately utilizing the FOCUS
System. Execute cash management duties. Assist in the management of
adequate inventory levels using the company's systems and
guidelines to minimize loss.Key Ingredients
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Serv-Safe/Local or State Food Service Certification
- Previous restaurant shift lead experience preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Keywords: Papa John's - Serazen, Springfield , Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...