Entry Level: Become a Reset Merchandiser Day Shift
Company: Advantage Solutions
Posted on: October 8, 2018
Full--Time Reset Merchandiser Day Shift--Our Full Time Reset Merchandiser Day Shift job is looking for merchandisers to build and install store shelving units in supermarkets throughout the state.--The ideal candidate has great attention to detail and knowledge of reset merchandising tasks including resets, tagging, building displays, cleaning, facing, rotating stock, etc. You will enjoy this role if you are good with tools and like to build and organize items.----Things to consider:--You will be part of a regional team and be assigned a territory servicing multiple locations; access to reliable transportation within your territory is critical.Shifts are generally from 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM working Monday through Friday.No nights or weekendsOption for overtime work availablePay rates are competitive starting at $11.50/hr. based on experienceTake this opportunity to join Advantage Solutions, North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people and earning competitive pay! APPLY NOW!!--What We Offer:
Full Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)Paid travel and a daily meal stipend401(K) with company matchGenerous Paid Time OffPaid training and ongoing career developmentTuition reimbursement after 1 year of workMileage reimbursementWhat You'll Do:----Implement schematics/Plan-O-Grams/MODs with all items tagged and approved by store managementReset Activity, Shelf Conditions and Schematics Completion
- Engage in considerable physical activity, lift and/or push up to 40 pounds, stand for long periods of time, and work in colder than normal conditions i.e. refrigerated and freezer sectionsMust be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating and placing products on shelfAdministration/Reporting: complete accurate and timely reporting, recaps, timesheets, expense reports, etc.--(web based)Qualifications:--High School Diploma Previous retail and/or merchandising experience (preferred).
- Exercise sound judgment, work independently and prioritize with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of proper safety practices when handling products, tools
- Daily access to a PC computer or smartphone with internet/email access
- Own reliable transportation to the jobsite
- Must pass Background and MVRAdvantage Solutions is one of North America's leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.--Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Advantage Solutions, Springfield , Entry Level: Become a Reset Merchandiser Day Shift, Hospitality & Tourism , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!