Company: Clark State Community College
Posted on: September 8, 2018
Network AdministratorClark State Community CollegeSpringfield, Ohio The Network Administrator has the primary responsibility for the design, planning, installation, monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the College network and its related hardware, software, and related services. This position participates in capacity planning, supports the creation and the maintenance of network disaster recovery plans and monitors all network performance activities. The Network Administrator demonstrates a high level of knowledge surrounding data network infrastructure and displays strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. They are also skilled in the use of network diagnostic tools and software to enhance the investigation and resolution of network problems. This position keeps abreast of new technologies and may identify and implement new technologies and processes that improve the reliability, efficiency, and availability of the network environment. The successful candidate will use meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Network Administration or related field plus five (5) years of experience in the enterprise networking field, or an equivalent combination of experience, training, and/or education
- Demonstrated strong understanding of fundamental network concepts, including but not limited to the OSI model, Ethernet, IPv4, TCP/UDP, switching/routing concepts, and fibre optic concepts.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience managing Cisco VoIP and analog phone networks.
- Experience with writing scripts to automate network tasks strongly preferred.
- Two (2) years of experience with Juniper routing and firewall platforms preferred. -- Two (2) years of experience with Palo Alto firewalls preferred. -- Experience with Aruba/HPE ClearPass preferred. -- Experience implementing and managing IPSec VPNs a plus. -- Experience implementing and working with IPv6 a plus. -- Experience with network access and threat monitoring technologies such as Nessus, Snort, and nMap a plus. Position reports to the Vise President of Information Technology and is located at the Springfield campus. Position will remain open until filled. For best consideration, please complete and submit your application materials by August 24, 2018. Interested and qualified candidates please visit to view entire position description and apply via . Position will remain open until filled. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. EOE/AA - provided by Dice OSI model, Ethernet, IPv4, TCP/UDP, switching/routing concepts, and fibre optic concepts
Keywords: Clark State Community College, Springfield , Network Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!