GAS CARBURIZING FURNACE OPERATOR
Company: Parker Trutec
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Carburizing (Gas) Furnace Operator12 Hour Shifts -
6pm-6amPosition Summary: The Operator position is responsible for
operating the carburizing furnace. This position must be able to
identify all parts and is responsible for documenting any
discrepancies, overages or shortages. This role will communicate
with the off-shift operator to ensure they understand any issues
with the furnace line.Qualifications (include but are not limited
- Good analytical skills, and good written, and verbal
- Record of dependability and good attendance
- Must work with a high degree of accuracy
- Must have safe forklift skillsDuties (include but are not
- Operator must wear proper Personal Protective Equipment
- Communicate with the off-shift operator so they understand any
issues with the Furnace line.
- Check with the Production Control (PC) charts.
- Ensure the required loads are processed in correct order.
- Check times (military time is used)
- Verify SO numbers are correct
- Ensure loads are done with any post processing, such as
degreasing tempered etc.
- Check that loads will enter the furnaces and are set
- Ensure all paper work is correct and signed off by
- Check and enter the furnace "recipe" correctly.
- When load is finished remove load store accordingly.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance (PM) as necessary.
- Follow all safety procedures
- Fill out Hold sheets if there is non-conforming material with
as much detail as possible
- Have a good understanding of the equipment
- At shift end communicate any issues with incoming
operator.Additional duties may be required as needed by Parker
Trutec and our customers
Keywords: Parker Trutec, Springfield , GAS CARBURIZING FURNACE OPERATOR, Other , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!