Full Time Hostess
Company: Fricker's Springfield 120, LLC
Posted on: April 30, 2021
As a Fricker’s hostess/greeter,
you are the first and last person the guests will see during their
visit. We are counting on you to make sure that first
impression is excellent. As the last person they will see as they
leave, it is up to you to make sure the guests leave
- Greeting guests as they arrive
and informing them of specials and events.
- Thanking guests as they leave and
inviting them back.
- Managing a waiting list, seating
guests, bussing tables, and assisting servers.
- Answering phone calls
- Entering carry out orders into
the POS system, suggestive selling, ensuring orders are correct and
- Assisting servers and managers
throughout the dining room.
- Making sure that every guest
What you can expect
- We will present you with the
knowledge and skills needed to be successful.
- We will constantly coach, teach
and train you for your continued development.
- We will provide honest,
professional feedback on your performance.
What we expect from
- A positive attitude.
- To be in your proper uniform and
looking sharp every shift.
- To be flexible when
- Continued effort towards your own
- To follow company policies and
- To be yourself and have
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Meal and clothing discounts
- Free Birthday meal for you and your family
- Holiday Pay
- Rewards Program
- Referral Program
- Career growth opportunities
- Healthcare and prescription options for eligible
- Must have reliable
- Must be able to work various shifts
- Must be authorized to work in the United
Do you think you have what it
takes to work at the home of Fun, Food, Sports and Spirits? If you
do, click “Apply Now” and maybe you can be a part of our Frickin’
Thank you for your interest in applying with Fricker’s. We
are always looking for great people and appreciate you taking the
time to complete our application. If there are currently no
immediate hiring needs, we will keep your information on file for
future opportunities and contact qualified applicants at that time.
Again, thank you for your time.
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
Keywords: Fricker's Springfield 120, LLC, Springfield , Full Time Hostess, Other , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!