Company: Fricker's Springfield 120, LLC
Posted on: April 30, 2021
As a Fricker’s kitchen team member
you will get to work in a fun, fast-paced environment. Whether
you’re saucing wings, grilling ribs, or prepping food for a busy
weekend, your skills are critical in providing the mouth-watering
food our guests are craving!
Your job responsibilities
- Following proper food safety and
- Following recipes and cooking
procedures to ensure quality products are served
- Keeping the restaurant clean and
- Working as a team
- Communicating with managers and
front of house staff
- Working in fast-paced, stressful
environment and maintaining a positive attitude
What you can expect from
- We will present you with the
knowledge and skills needed to be successful.
- We will constantly coach, teach
and train you for your continued development.
- We will provide honest,
professional feedback on your performance.
What we expect from
- A positive attitude.
- To be in your proper uniform and
looking sharp every shift.
- To be flexible when
- Continued effort towards your own
- To follow company policies and
- To be yourself and have
- Flexible work schedule
- Meal and clothing discounts
- Free pair of Shoes for Crews on your
- Free Birthday meal for you and your family
- Holiday Pay
- Rewards Program
- Referral Program
- Career growth opportunities
- Healthcare and prescription options for eligible
- Must be 18+ years old
- Must have reliable
- Must be able to work various
- Must be authorized to work in the
Do you think you have what it
takes to work at the home of Fun, Food, Sports and Spirits? If you
do, click “Apply Now” and maybe you can be a part of our Frickin’
Thank you for your interest in
applying with Fricker’s. We are always looking for great people and
appreciate you taking the time to complete our application.
If there are currently no immediate hiring needs, we will keep your
information on file for future opportunities and contact qualified
applicants at that time. Again, thank you for your time.
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that
your job is safe
- Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to
take on more responsibility
Keywords: Fricker's Springfield 120, LLC, Springfield , Cook, Other , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!