Customer Service Representative
Company: I Supply Company
Posted on: May 3, 2021
I Supply Company is hiring a CSR to deliver quality customer
service to our food systems clients. This candidate will be a
self-starter and have a philosophy of delivering quality customer
service to our clients.
- Obtain orders from Systems
accounts (phone calls, faxes and on-line ordering).
- Key orders received by
telephone or fax. Proof on-line orders
- Respond to routine customer
inquiries and issues.
- Utilize IBM ISeries Database
and Microsoft Office Products
- Perform clerical duties such
as filing, copying, mailing, etc.
- Set up and maintain SDS
- Perform other duties as
Experience and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Telephone sales or customer
service experience preferred.
- Excellent customer relations
and communications skills required.
- Must have the ability to
develop extensive product knowledge.
- Computer experience required.
Excel experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with a moderate
level of data entry.
- Must be able to follow
- Must be willing to ask for
assistance when appropriate.
- Strong verbal and listening
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work closely with
others is required.
- Must be able to move about the office as needed.
- Some bending and reaching to process documents required.
I Supply Company is an EEO Employer M/V/F/D
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: I Supply Company, Springfield , Customer Service Representative, Other , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!