This position is for Home Health, not for Hospice
A career at Pure Healthcare offers opportunity, advancement and
a great foundation for growth to people looking to serve our
mission. At Pure Healthcare, we are making each day matter. We take
a person-centered approach to care management based on a
comprehensive assessment with an emphasis on maintaining quality of
life to those experiencing chronic healthcare needs. Pure
Healthcare is an innovative and collaborative model for care
management that bridges the gap in healthcare that individuals and
families frequently experience.
Pure Healthcare staff benefit from a positive work environment
that promotes their personal goals and growth. Our staff are
supported so they can deliver a valuable difference for our
patients and our community.
As a member of our team, you'll have a chance to impact many
lives. You may find a deeper meaning in your work or rediscover why
you chose your profession in the first place. The passion you may
have been missing in previous workplaces can be found at Pure
What You Should Know About the Home Health RN Role:
- The Home Health RN is a DRIVING position
- This is a PRN Days position
- You will receive $45/visit
- In this role you will travel throughout London/Madison
The Home Health RN Essential Duties Are:
We provide superior care for patients in families in their
homes. The RN will provide quality nursing care to patients in a
manner that meets the patient and family needs. You could provide
superior clinical care to patients and their families.
- Registered Nurse with the State of Ohio without any board
- One year of nursing experience and previous home health
- CPR Certified.
- Computer skills sufficient to properly document services and
- Ability to drive during daytime, nighttime or inclement
- Valid Driver's License with Safe Driving Record.
- State Minimum Automobile Insurance Coverage.
Benefits & Perks: your health and happiness matters! We
- Competitive Pay (we actually mean it!)
- Competitive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Matching Retirement Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Preparation for certification and pay incentive on Hospice
- Scrubs provided
- Stipend toward purchase of career wear
- Mileage reimbursement
- Organizational preceptor to assist with orientation and ongoing
- Educational programs geared toward career advancement
- Career growth
- And much, much, more!
Pure Healthcare complies with applicable Federal civil rights
laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Pure Healthcare is proud to be platinum certified through
SAGECare, which provides training and consulting on LGBT aging
issues to service providers. Pure Healthcare welcomes those in the
LGBT community to join our team.