Metrologist/Calibration Specialist (Marysville, OH - Relocation Bonus Offered)
Company: Advanced Technology Services
Posted on: May 30, 2021
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the
United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals
in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.Click to learn more about
- Develops, evaluates and repairs calibration systems that
measure characteristics of objects, substances, or phenomena.
Inspects, tests and calibrates controlling, indicating, and
measuring instruments and devices to ensure specified operating
performance. Prepares calibration documentation in accordance with
- Travels to customer site for calibration, repair, and technical
support when necessary.
- Provides technical guidance and training to other
- Develops, reviews, and approves new calibration
- Develops new product capabilities and standards.
- Managers repair/calibration testing projects to ensure
completion by due date.
- Develops calibration methods and techniques based on principles
of measurement science, technical analysis of measurement problems,
and accuracy and precision requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in related field plus 5 years of relevant
experience, or equivalent combination of education and
- Expert proficiency level in metrology.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and
- Demonstrated success mentoring and coaching others.
- Proven project management skills.
- Six Sigma greenbelt certification preferred.
- PMEL/TMDE military training preferred.
- Previous experience with ISO 17025 preferred.
- Medical/dental plans
- Prescription drug program
- Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed
to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their
skillsets. Youll be given the resources and mentorship you need to
succeed in a company committed to education, development and
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand walk use hands/fingers to handle, grip,
or feel reach with hands and arms climb, ascend/descend or balance
to heights that may require a ladder or lift stoop, kneel, crouch,
or crawl in confined spaces and talk or hear. The employee is
occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required
to use close vision and color vision. The employee is also required
to occasionally use a standard keyboard and computer, and
occasional use of other office equipment. The employee may also be
occasionally required to wear rubber gloves. The employee is
regularly exposed to caustic chemicals and risk of electric shock
and occasionally exposed to fumes and airborne particles. The noise
level in the work environment is typically moderate.
This description is intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people in this job. It does
not include every duty or responsibility that a job incumbent may
be asked to perform. The KSA's and Physical Demands and Working
Conditions represent what is typically required to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in
all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees,
regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy,
gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin,
disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally
Keywords: Advanced Technology Services, Springfield , Metrologist/Calibration Specialist (Marysville, OH - Relocation Bonus Offered), Other , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!