Production Utility/Production Team Member
Company: Klosterman Baking Company
Posted on: June 6, 2021
About Klosterman Baking Company:
As a fourth generation family-owned bakery, we’ve perfected our
craft since 1892. Klosterman is dedicated to 100% Total Customer
Satisfaction by putting the right people FIRST. We provide quality
products to all of our customers across the Midwest via Fresh
Distribution, and Nationwide via Frozen Distribution. From our
fresh hamburger buns to our hardy sliced bread varieties, our
commitment to baking with natural ingredients and providing a fresh
great taste never ends. Here at Klosterman we understand the
importance of family, that’s why we pride ourselves on having a
hometown feel within all our locations.
Bakery Associates will be given on the job training on one of
our production lines and areas such as dough make up or packaging,
fast paced, quality driven environment looking for strong members
to add to our team.
- Positions in dough make up involves loading
pans onto a belt conveyor loading system, applying toppings, and
placing into oven.
- Packaging positions include sorting defects,
placing product into the bagging machines, stacking, and shipping
the finished products.
- Quality, demonstrates behaviors in support of quality work
processes to include, Document & track production variables,
downtime, product samples, and to ensure proper blending of raw
materials by weight or automatic metering systems, follow and
document accurately time and temperature points in recipe
specifications to meet the quality standards.
- Safety, demonstrated behaviors in support of company safety
procedures with focus on zero injuries.
- Follow and comply with all Safe Quality Food (SQF) and Good
Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
- Work as a member of a team or group of people
- Conduct activities in a safe manner, follow corporate safety
guidelines and requirements (no cell phones, proper bending, etc.),
use personal protective equipment, and proactively address any
unsafe conditions observed.
- Initiative: Self-starter, gets involved quickly, takes on
difficult tasks with enthusiasm. Takes action to achieve goals
beyond what is required.
- Energy: Maintains high activity/productivity level. Operates
with sense of urgency, efficiency, effectiveness and determination
over extended periods of time.
- Ability to stand / walk over the course of an 8 hour shift
- Ability to lift 55 pounds in certain jobs
- Ability to work any available shift and overtime when
- Starting pay $16.76/ hour
Production Utility Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have a valid Driver Licenses
- Must be able to pass a drug screening
- Candidate must be able to lift heavy objects repeatedly
- Previous experience in a Bakery (Preferred)
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Candidate must be able to work overnight
- Klosterman provides the candidates uniform
- Medical and Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance( After one year)
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability (Company Paid!)
- Upbeat and positive work environment
- Advancement Opportunities
Keywords: Klosterman Baking Company, Springfield , Production Utility/Production Team Member, Other , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!