Temp Senior IT Project Manager
Company: Silfex, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The IT Project Manager is charged with planning and managing
resources, finances, scope and services for IT projects of varying
complexity. Establish, and enhance relationships with stakeholders
while managing complex projects and change management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong ability to oversee and manage large, complex, diverse
and strategic projects that impact the organization as a whole
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication
skills with strong written, oral, and presentation skills; both
delivery and creation of presentations (must be able to distill
complex topics into simple concepts)
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and capability to drive
- Ability to research, develop and produce financial and
management reports, variance analysis, market and strategic
business analysis and related projects in support of the company's
- Demonstrated ability to think out of the box and generate
- Comfortable working directly with business executives
- Display a positive attitude and strong work ethic that reflects
the Mission and Core Values of Silfex.
- Create and maintain a culture where workplace safety is part of
everything we do. Provide the safest possible workplace to our
employees by modeling and following all company safety policies,
reporting any incidents or unsafe conditions immediately to Silfex
management. Wear all PPE as required by work area or job
- Communication - Begin with the end in mind - Communicate boldly
as well as effectively with empathy and respect to inspire teamwork
and collaboration vertically and horizontally within Silfex.
- Assist in applying lean manufacturing concepts and 5S.
Demonstrate ownership of continuous improvement ideas and
activities. Maintain organization and cleanliness, housekeeping and
5S within work area. Maintain these areas at the highest degree
possible while responsibly escalating any maintenance issues.
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, or Information Systems or
equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years of IT work experience 4 years managing projects
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with agile and scrum.
- Must be able to work effectively individually and in a team
- Must be able to pay close attention to details
- Must be able to perform successfully under minimum
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand
and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is
frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is
occasionally required to walk; sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl and; talk or hear.
The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds.
The employee regularly is required to lift up to 10 pounds. The
vision requirements include close vision, distance vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust
While performing the duties of this job the employee is
frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts and fumes
or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet
and/or humid conditions. The noise level in the environment is
Keywords: Silfex, Inc., Springfield , Temp Senior IT Project Manager, Other , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!