Security Officer - Patrols
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
JOB SNAPSHOT - NOW HIRING
Job Title: Security Guard - Multiple Openings
Location: Springfield, Ohio
Pay Rate: $11.00 hourly
Shift & Hours: Part-time Friday through Sunday 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
24 hours total per week, Saturday & Sunday 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. and
Wednesday & Thursday 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. 32 hours total per week, OR
Monday through Thursday 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. 32 hours total per
Immediately Hiring - no prior experience or resume
GardaWorld takes the global threat of Covid-19 seriously as safety
is our top priority. We subscribe to CDC safety guidelines at all
of our job sites, and provide proper PPE for our employees.
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the worlds largest privately-owned security services
company. We protect our clients staff and assets, wherever they are
in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work
assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement
opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for
Security Officers to fulfill different assignments for our
General Security responsibilities include, but are not limited
Qualifications specific to this client site include, but are not
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Observe, survey, and report activities at the assigned
- Respond quickly to critical situations
- Ability to read and write detailed reports
- Enforce client procedures, regulations, and standards
General Qualifications to work in physical security at
- At least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law
or contractual requirements
- Valid drivers license
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent
- Pass an extensive screening process
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Springfield , Security Officer - Patrols, Other , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!