Company: Shawnee Optical-Springfield
Posted on: October 5, 2021
The Apprentice Optician creates exceptional value in the lives
of patients by delivering exceptional service.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Conveys a commitment to providing unsurpassed Patient Experience
by performing the following Sales and Service Process steps:
o Greeting the Patient
o Explaining the Process in a transparent way
o Merchandise Selection
o Solve visual problems or challenges for customers
* Assists the patient in selecting frames and lenses that are best
suited for their vision, lifestyle and budgetary needs. Suggests
improvements and recommends solutions to problems. Assists other
employees with difficult and complex areas of customer product
needs and prescriptions.
* Anticipates problems before they occur; explores underlying
reasons for recurring customer problems; goes beyond symptoms to
get at causes; strives to develop long-term solutions to
* Shows patience and courtesy with patients; tracks down answers to
unfamiliar questions or products.
* Ensures finished eyewear optical standards and customer
* Takes personal ownership to achieve personal and practice
* Serves as a role model for development and a technical resource
* Operates the Point of Sale terminal inputting customer and
prescription information with accuracy and attention to detail.
* Accurately operates the Point of Sale, when required, collecting
proper payment following company security procedures and retaining
proper change for a variety of transactions.
Keywords: Shawnee Optical-Springfield, Springfield , Apprentice Optician, Other , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!