Company: Trilogy Health Services, LLC
Posted on: October 7, 2021
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Are you enthusiastic with a desire to work for a company recognized
as one of the best places to work in the Midwest? Make a difference
with Trilogy, a growing company that invests in their
What's in it for you:
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to
help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Bonuses for attendance, gas, and referrals
- Weekly Pay
- And so much more!
What you'll be doing:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Grow your career!
- Creates the campus' four (4) week Master set schedule
- Manages nursing hours and proper staff ratio to census.
- Monitors overtime closely with the goal of
- Manages Time and Attendance
- Anticipates staffing needs and takes rapid action to partner
with the recruiter and campus leaders with the goal of minimizing
- Work with a high quality, collaborative team. No agency!
- Current and valid CPR certification.
- Current, unencumbered LPN or RN license
- Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the
Microsoft Office Suite of products.
LOCATION:Forest Glen Health CampusSpringfieldOhioTEXT ONE OF OUR
RECRUITERS:Lindsay (419) 614-0202LIFE AT TRILOGY:
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an
innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville,
KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a
certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best
Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to
grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity
for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company
and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you
care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Team Trilogy - It's Where You Belong
Keywords: Trilogy Health Services, LLC, Springfield , LPN Scheduler, Other , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!