Personal Care Assistant, STNA Training On Us!
Company: Allen View Healthcare Center
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Allen View Healthcare Center, a member of
the CommuniCare Family of Companies, is
currently recruiting Personal Care
Attendants to join our Nursing Team!
Starting pay rate is $14 an hour, plus shift
differentials. We will pay you to take the TNA (temporary nurse
aide license) 8 hour class, and then offer additional training to
get ready for the state test to become an STNA, all at our cost!
Then you will automatically bump up to $15 an hour once the test is
Launch your career in healthcare as part of a team dedicated to
caring for others with the dignity and respect that they deserve.
Your compassion and dedication will make a difference in their
lives each and every day!
WHAT WE OFFER
As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and
PTO plans. We offer full time employees a menu of benefit options
from life and disability plans to medical, dental, and vision
coverage from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with
employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Do you have what it takes to become a Personal Care Attendant
at Allen View Healthcare Center?
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- High school graduate or G. E. D. equivalent
- Prior experience in a healthcare environment is desirable
- Prior work/life experiences involving independent decision
As a Personal Care Attendant, you will:
- Participate in and receive resident reports at start/end of
- Monitor resident requests and needs in a dignified and
- Maintain a clean and pleasant environment for residents.
- Assist in preparing residents for various activities within and
outside the center.
- Perform basic nursing care procedures for residents as
- Create a clean, comfortable, and safe environment for residents
and assure that their needs are met.
- Ensure that resident’s food service needs are met in a timely
and compassionate manner.
- Maintain and work within established departmental, center, and
corporate policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement
program, and safety, environmental, and infection control
- Attend and participate in scheduled training, educational
classes, and orientation programs to enhance quality of care.
- Perform other related activities as assigned or requested.
THE COMMUNICARE COMMITMENT
A family-owned company, we have grown to become one of the nation’s
largest providers of post-acute care, which includes skilled
nursing rehabilitation centers, long-term care centers, assisted
living communities, independent rehabilitation centers, and
long-term acute care hospitals (LTACH). Since 1984, we have
provided superior, comprehensive management services for the
development and management of adult living communities. We have a
single job description at CommuniCare, "to reach out with our
hearts and touch the hearts of others." Through this effort we
create "Caring Communities" where staff, residents, clients, and
family members care for and about one another.
Keywords: Allen View Healthcare Center, Springfield , Personal Care Assistant, STNA Training On Us!, Other , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!