Transit Bus Driver
Company: First Transit
Posted on: October 12, 2021
New $17.72/HR Starting
Have you considered being a
Bus Driver in your community? Now’s your chance!
Get PAID to do what you love!
First Transit Drivers provide transportation via SCAT within our
local communities. Each day our drivers transport individuals who
rely on our service to doctors’ appointments, work, grocery stores,
and much, much more! As a Bus Driver you would provide our clients
with the freedom and independence of reliable, safe transportation.
If you love helping people and driving – come work for us!
That is exactly why our drivers say this is
the “lots of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do”
line of work!
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our
- $17.72 HR Starting Wage
- Attractive benefits package, including 401(k) with
company contribution, medical, dental and vision
- Paid PTO/Vacation
- No Weekends! Home every night!
- Cutting Edge Paid Training
- Flexible Schedule
- Year-round work
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
- Making a real difference in the lives of the passengers you
You’ll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting passengers in a safe, courteous, and
reliable manner throughout the service area
- Assisting in the boarding of passengers using wheelchairs or
other mobility aids and properly secure wheelchairs and
We want you to drive with us, if you:
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Have a Class A, B, or C CDL with passenger and air brake
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have held a valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
- Please note all applicants are subject to drug test, and
First Transit keeps people moving and
communities prospering - That’s why we need amazing people
like YOU to APPLY
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We
strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For
candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles
California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants
with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance
Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so
we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports
future growth for all.
Keywords: First Transit, Springfield , Transit Bus Driver, Other , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!