Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Posted on: January 15, 2022
THIS POSITION MAY WORK REMOTE.Does this position interest you?
You should apply - even if you don't match every single
requirement! We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus
of what we do. But beyond the glass, we're so much more. We'll help
you build a fulfilling career and encourage you to have a life. Let
us be the best place you'll ever work.
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Coordinator supports a team of
Recruiters, Sourcing Specialists and TA leaders in the meeting
recruitment targets across Safelite's business. From sourcing and
phone screening candidates and scheduling formal interviews, to
executing offer/new hire documentation and preemployment screenings
and background checks, the TA Coordinator is a vital part of our
candidate experience and recruitment success.
What You'll Get
- Competitive weekly pay and bonus opportunities.
- A benefits package valued at more than $10k*. This includes a
401(k) plan with company matching, medical coverage plans
customized to suit your needs and a commitment to work/life balance
through our paid time off (PTO) programs, company holidays and paid
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
- View all our health, wealth and life offerings at
What You'll Do
- Partner with assigned TA professionals, HR Business Partners,
and Hiring Managers to define recruiting needs, including job
description details, ideal candidate profiles, etc.
- Publish job postings via the organization's Applicant Tracking
System (ATS) and on various online recruitment marketing outlet,
such as: job boards, social media, etc.
- Leverage online resume databases and job boards to identify and
engage passive candidates and conduct initial phone screenings, as
- Schedule virtual and on-site interviews between candidates and
recruiters/managers with a focus on customer experience.
- Prepare and deliver candidate offer letters, new hire
documents, compliance forms, background check results and other
supporting documentation within the recruitment process.
- Work with internal partners to ensure candidate communication
is consistent and accurate.
- Ensure data accuracy for all information housed in recruiting
- Act as the main point of contact for offered candidates prior
to their start date.
- Communicate with new hire training team to ensure a smooth
transition from Talent Acquisition to the Training and Operations
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,
Marketing or equivalent, preferred.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills with the ability to
balance competing priorities.
- Prior administrative support or customer service experience in
an HR, Recruiting, or Sales environment preferred.
- Expertise in quickly building and leveraging strong business
relationships with internal and external clients.
- Technical experience with leading Applicant Tracking System
(ATS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and Human Resources
Information Systems (HRIS) technologies is highly preferred; we use
-Diversity: Safelite welcomes everyone. We value our diverse
workforce and suppliers, and we're proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. We don't discriminate on the basis of any characteristic
protected by law, nor do we tolerate discrimination or harassment
against our associates and clients. Click here to learn more about
who we are.
Accessibility: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws,
Safelite will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals who
need assistance in the application/hiring process. For assistance,
contact us at email@example.com.
Privacy: To review and consider your application, Safelite collects
personal information. To understand what is collected and why,
carefully review the Applicant Privacy Notice presented during your
Agencies: Safelite does not accept unsolicited resumes or outreach
from third-party recruiters. Absent a signed MSA and approval and
request from Talent Acquisition to submit resumes for a specific
requisition, we will not approve payment to any third party. To
learn how to join our approved agency community, contact us.
Keywords: Safelite, Springfield , Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Other , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!