Part Time Fulfillment specialist
Posted on: January 15, 2022
CHEWY IS NOW HIRING!Open Interviews with On-The-Spot
Offers!Chewy Fulfillment Center: Recruiting Office
Monday - Friday- 9:00am - 5:00pm
3280 Lightner Rd. Vandalia, Ohio 45377Want to earn some extra money
while having fun, earning a discount on pet products and while
learning more about the growing world of E-Commerce?Chewy is hiring
with starting wages up to $18.50/hr!
- IMMEDIATE start dates available for day and night shifts!
- Full-time and Part-time shifts available!
- On the Spot Job Offers!
- Variety of Flexible Part-time shifts to choose from!Our
Opportunity: Launch your career with the largest Pet E-Commerce
company! With over 19 million active customers, Chewy not only
provides a personalized world-class on-line customer experience,
but also a 1-2 day rapid delivery! Chewy offers a variety of career
paths including part time and full-time schedules. Competitive
wages and attractive benefits with opportunity for increase at 3,
6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months! Why you ll love working
here: Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy with
all our roles and locations. We offer the following benefits for
our team members:
- Immediate Full Time, Part Time, and Flexible Scheduling
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons.
- 401k with company matching.
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
What you ll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions;
labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process
is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment,
safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage
and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and
great care in every order we fill for our customers.What you ll
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial
Trucks) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet
Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.Chewy is closely monitoring the outbreak of
a respiratory illness caused by the Coronavirus. Team members,
vendors and visitors at all Chewy sites are required to wear face
masks in all common areas, including break/lunchrooms, hallways,
restrooms, reception areas, conference rooms, etc. Except in the
case of previously approved medical or other accommodations, team
members, vendors and other visitors must always wear masks or cloth
coverings over their nose and mouth while at work in a company
For the health and safety of our team members, at this time, Chewy
not permitting team members, vendors, or other visitors to enter
its facilities if they:
- Are experiencing COVID-19 or other flu-like symptoms (e.g.,
fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches,
headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or
runny nose, nausea, or vomiting, and/or diarrhea) or
- have come into close contact with someone who has a confirmed
or suspected case of a COVID-19 infection.The CDC defines close
Being within approximately 6 feet (2 meters) of an individual with
a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 infection for at least 15
minutes. Close contact can occur while caring for, living with,
visiting, or sharing a healthcare room with a person exhibiting
symptoms or who tested positive for COVID-19.
If you fall into any of the categories listed above,
please respond to this email and let Human Resources know
immediately. We will work with you to accommodate your needs,
including possibly extending your start date. The health and safety
of our Team Members is our number one priority, and we appreciate
your cooperation in this matter. If you have any other questions,
please reach out to usChewy is committed to equal opportunity. We
value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. If
you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or
similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish
to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for
employment at Chewy, please contact . To access Chewy s Privacy
Policy, which contains information regarding information collected
from job applicants and how we use it, please click here: ).
Associated topics: ayudante de produccion, crane, fulfillment,
logistics, operate, pallet, picker, warehouse intern, warehouse
Keywords: Chewy, Springfield , Part Time Fulfillment specialist, Other , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!