Posted on: May 13, 2022
Konecranes IncEqual Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected
CategoryCountry: United StatesLocation: Springfield, OH,
USEmployment type: termPosition Title: Maintenance
CoordinatorReports To: Maintenance ManagerKonecranes is seeking an
individual with exceptional customer service skills to join our
team as a Maintenance Coordinator. In this role, you will be
overseeing the delivery of our inspection and preventive
maintenance services. You will be in charge of scheduling,
dispatching service technicians and ensuring timely delivery of our
agreement services. As the Maintenance Coordinator, you will also
be arranging sub-contracted services and equipment. If you are a
dynamic and resourceful individual, come start your journey with
- Review new agreements. Verify customer assets, associated
service products and labor requirements to be delivered for each
- Schedule and direct the inspector(s), providing support for
their daily work tasks.
- Review agreement profitability, and notify management of
agreements needing a more thorough review where the scope has
changed or a more in-depth price review is needed.
- Arrange sub-contracted services and equipment, including
- Plan and schedule service requests (SR) and work packages (WP)
and assign to field operatives.
- Create Purchase Order Requests in Siebel and verify that Siebel
PO request is submitted to SAP without errors.
- Review job costs such as labor, expense and materials/rental
- Review invoicing details of completed work before moving
forward with the invoicing process.
- Participate in the agreement base renewal procedure
- Review customer reports for accuracy and completeness
- Gain a general understanding of the contents of all OSHA, ANSI,
CMAA, HMI, NEC and other codes or regulations pertaining to the
crane/hoist industry. Refresh and update knowledge
- Digitally maintain records and data regarding inspections &
preventative maintenance services.
- Follow and assist in the enforcement of all safety rules and
procedures including those established by the customer.
- Other duties as assigned. EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED
required, Bachelor or Associate Degree preferred.EXPERIENCE: Must
be customer-oriented, have well-developed interpersonal,
communication, organizational and PC skills and be able to
prioritize tasks. Comfortable in an industrial environment. Willing
to take on new and challenging tasks. Willingness to work overtime
or additional hours as needed.OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Must have a take
charge attitude, be decisive and possess a high level of
responsibility. Must be comfortable in a fast pace, growth-oriented
environment.*KC #monus #cbus #nxtPI176819444
Keywords: Konecranes, Springfield , Maintenance Coordinator, Other , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!