Posted on: July 30, 2022
-Immediately Hiring at Chewy with Wages up to $18.50 / hour
-Day Shift Wages up to $15.50 / hour & Night Shift Wages up to
$18.50 / hour
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Looking to make a difference? So are we! -
Join the Chewy pack with one of the largest pet e-commerce Fortune
500 companies. We are holding open interviews with on-the-spot
offers. Chewy offers a variety of career paths including part time
and full-time schedules. Attractive benefits with opportunity for
wage increase every 6 months
Why you'll love working here:
Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy with all
our roles and locations. We offer the following benefits for our
team members: -
- Immediate Full Time, Part Time, and Flexible Scheduling
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program -
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Care.com Membership and Access to LifeMart
- Nannies & Babysitters
- Housekeepers & Personal Assistants
- Transportation Assistance
- Pet Groomers
- Summer or Vacation Camps
- Errand Runners
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching -
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible for up to 10 days of
PTO each year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
What you'll do: -
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions;
labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process
is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment,
safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage
and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and
great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial
Trucks) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet
Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
Warehouse worker, fulfillment specialist, general labor, material
handler, shipping, receiving, pick, pack, order fulfillment,
inventory control, quality control, distribution specialist, jobs,
careers, warehouse associate
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace
diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act
or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you
wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for
employment at Chewy, please contact . -
regarding information collected from job applicants and how we use
it, please click here: -).
Keywords: Chewy, Springfield , Forklift Operator, Other , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!