Company: Fricker's Springfield 120, LLC
Posted on: January 23, 2023
As a Frickers hostess/greeter, you are the first and last person
the guests will see during their visit. We are counting on you to
make sure that first impression is excellent. As the last person
they will see as they leave, it is up to you to make sure the
guests leave happy!Your job responsibilities include:
- Greeting guests as they arrive and informing them of specials
- Thanking guests as they leave and inviting them back.
- Managing a waiting list, seating guests, bussing tables, and
- Answering phone calls
- Entering carry out orders into the POS system, suggestive
selling, ensuring orders are correct and handling money.
- Assisting servers and managers throughout the dining room.
- Making sure that every guest leaves happy!What you can expect
- We will present you with the knowledge and skills needed to be
- We will constantly coach, teach and train you for your
- We will provide honest, professional feedback on your
performance.What we expect from you:
- A positive attitude.
- To be in your proper uniform and looking sharp every
- To be flexible when necessary.
- Continued effort towards your own development.
- To follow company policies and procedures.
- To be yourself and have FUN!!Perks and Benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Meal and clothingdiscounts
- Free Birthday meal for you and your family
- Holiday Pay
- Rewards Program
- Referral Program
- Career growth opportunities
- Healthcare and prescription options for eligible
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work various shifts
- Must be authorized to work in the United StatesDo you think you
have what it takes to work at the home of Fun, Food, Sports and
Spirits? If you do, click Apply Now and maybe you can be a part of
our Frickin Team!Thank you for your interest in applying with
Frickers. We are always looking for great people and appreciate you
taking the time to complete our application. If there are currently
no immediate hiring needs, we will keep your information on file
for future opportunities and contact qualified applicants at that
time. Again, thank you for your time.BehaviorsPreferred
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a
- Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
Keywords: Fricker's Springfield 120, LLC, Springfield , Hostess, Other , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!