Posted on: May 22, 2023
We Deliver the Goods:
- Competitive pay and benefits, including Day 1 Health & Wellness
Benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401K Employer Matching,
Education Assistance, Paid Time Off, and much more
- Growth opportunities performing essential work to support
America's food distribution system
- Safe and inclusive working environment, including culture of
rewards, recognition, and respect
Click Here for More Benefits Information
The key purpose of this position is to nurture the relationship of
current customers by listening to their needs and then matching
those needs with the products, services, and programs that we have
to increase their profit margin.
- Ensure all reasonable customer requests are resolved in the
time frames set by the customer.
- Monitor operational performance metrics against defined
expectations and quickly sounds the alarm and works with the
appropriate departments when performance falls below
- Provide customers with all market information that is pertinent
to their business operation: tax increases, changes in government
regulations, product recalls, cigarette price increases, Eby-Brown
Show, new and discontinued items, available reports, industry trade
shows and changes and trends in market conditions.
- Knowledgeable of company programs, offerings, solutions, and
key sales & marketing initiatives.
- Stay on top of emerging trends in the industry
- Provides support, information, and guidance to the customer's
local level management team
- Champions Core-Marks tools and resources that promote best
- Working closely with the following departments to assist in
fulfilling customer needs: Corporate Credit, IT, Marketing,
Operations, Transportation, Merchandising and the Customer Success
- Demonstrate excellent judgment and ability to solve
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Perform required paperwork that may include activity reports,
updating CRM, weekly expense reports, etc.
- Attend sales meeting, training seminars and industry
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Driver's License, reliable vehicle, and insurance
- Convenience Store Experience
- Salesforce experience
- College Degree
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or
collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity
(EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color,
national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic
information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected
by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please
click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the
"EEO is the Law" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay
Transparency Policy Statement.
Keywords: Core-Mark, Springfield , Account Executive, Other , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...