Company: Core Mark
Posted on: May 26, 2023
We Deliver the Goods:
* Competitive pay and benefits, including Day 1 Health & Wellness Benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401K Employer Matching, Education Assistance, Paid Time Off, and much more
* Growth opportunities performing essential work to support America's food distribution system
* Safe and inclusive working environment, including culture of rewards, recognition, and respect
Click Here for More Benefits Information
The key purpose of this position is to nurture the relationship of current customers by listening to their needs and then matching those needs with the products, services, and programs that we have to increase their profit margin.
* Ensure all reasonable customer requests are resolved in the time frames set by the customer.
* Monitor operational performance metrics against defined expectations and quickly sounds the alarm and works with the appropriate departments when performance falls below expectations.
* Provide customers with all market information that is pertinent to their business operation: tax increases, changes in government regulations, product recalls, cigarette price increases, Eby-Brown Show, new and discontinued items, available reports, industry trade shows and changes and trends in market conditions.
* Knowledgeable of company programs, offerings, solutions, and key sales & marketing initiatives.
* Stay on top of emerging trends in the industry
* Provides support, information, and guidance to the customer's local level management team
* Champions Core-Marks tools and resources that promote best practices
* Working closely with the following departments to assist in fulfilling customer needs: Corporate Credit, IT, Marketing, Operations, Transportation, Merchandising and the Customer Success Center.
* Demonstrate excellent judgment and ability to solve problems
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
* Perform required paperwork that may include activity reports, updating CRM, weekly expense reports, etc.
* Attend sales meeting, training seminars and industry functions
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Valid Driver's License, reliable vehicle, and insurance coverage
* Convenience Store Experience
* Salesforce experience
* College Degree
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
We Deliver the Goods:
Keywords: Core Mark, Springfield , Account Executive, Other , Springfield, Ohio
here to apply!