Tool and Die Maker - Level 1
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global
OrganizationWhen you join Honeywell, you become a member of our
global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make
the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly
by fueling jets in an eco-friendly way; keeping buildings smart and
safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. All
of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities
across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
About the Role
Under immediate supervision, will set up and operate manual
equipment such as automated machining equipment, drill press, hand
mill, hand lathe, planers, or shapers. Sets up and operates a
variety of grinding machines to perform quantity production
grinding. Includes grinding compound angles, internal and external
spherical radii, threads, contours and long exact tapers on
products, parts and assemblies or tools. At and entry level,
follows well defined procedures. Conducts quality inspection of
parts in accordance with quality specifications and reads and
conforms to blueprint drawings.
Under direct supervision, follows established guidelines,
processes, and procedures to resolve well defined issues and/or
tasks. Works on tasks that are repetitive and routine in nature
where limited judgment is required. Problems are operational in
nature and clearly defined.
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report production data.
- Analyze data and production reports
- Set up and change over equipment
U.S. PERSON REQUIREMENTS
Due to compliance with U.S. export control laws and regulations,
candidate must be a U.S. Person, which is defined as, a U.S.
citizen, a U.S. permanent resident, or have protected status in the
U.S. under asylum or refugee status.YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED
- 0-2 years of experience in machining
- Basic knowledge of reading blueprints, drawings, tools, and
- Associates Degree in a technical discipline such as
electronics, electro-mechanical, or related area
- OJT or outside training such as trade schools, cross training,
job shadowing. -
- Understanding of fabrication equipment operation, assembly and
- Begin able to understand department regulations and
requirements for products, basic math and computer skills.
- Greenbelt Certification -
We offer a full benefits package that includes medical, dental,
vision, 401(k), flexible vacation and education assistance.
Benefits provided may differ by role and location.
Visit benefits.honeywell.com to learn more.Additional Information
JOB ID: HRD210867Category: Integrated
Supply ChainLocation: 550 State Rte 55 PO Box
247,Urbana,Ohio,43078,United StatesNonexemptGlobal (ALL)Honeywell
is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be
considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national
origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Springfield , Tool and Die Maker - Level 1, Other , Urbana, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!