Mortgage Loan Processor -
Company: Homeside Financial
Posted on: October 14, 2018
At Homeside, we're committed to being the modern mortgage company our markets crave. We're not just talking about the home buying process. We're talking about investing in people, and that includes you!
Homeside Financial is looking for the right candidate to join our team as a Loan Processor in the Columbus, OH office. As a Loan Processor, you will be responsible for routing mortgage loan files through internal processing systems accurately and efficiently. This includes, but not limited to, document prep, processing, closing, accounting, reporting and customer service. This position is vital to the sales staff within Homeside to promote efficient and correct work flow to meet sales and budget goals.The right candidate will meet the below requirements and be able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
--- Work closely with Loan Officers, Managers and staff to promote open and effective communication and to ensure quality service delivery to customers.
- Manage the loan pipeline report to ensure loans are processed on time and meet guidelines.
- Develop and maintain workflows for all stages of document preparation, closing, file documentation, and collateral management.
- Monitor loan turnaround time.
- Design and implement operating procedures and benchmarks that promote efficient processing of loan requests.
- Organize and direct document preparation, loan file content, and loan approval reviews prior to loan closing; make corrections as necessary.
- Verify that all loans are processed in compliance with established federal and state regulations, company policies, and secondary market processing guidelines.
- Resolve customer service issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Daily interaction with vendor relationships such as credit bureaus, appraisers, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
--- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to effectively present information and respond to inquiries from groups of managers, employees, vendors, government agents, secondary market partners, and the general public; ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Very high reasoning skills; ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Keywords: Homeside Financial, Springfield , Mortgage Loan Processor -, Other , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!