Company: Gordon Food Service
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Welcome to Gordon Food Service! We are excited that you are
thinking about opportunities with us, and we have an amazing story
to share. See below for a quick glance of who we are and the impact
you could have on the food service industry. There's a seat at our
table for you...
Schedule: Tuesday thru Saturday. Tuesday to Friday 6am to 230pm and
Saturday 4am to noon or 6am to 2pm depending on production
Location: 4980 Gateway Blvd, Springfield, OH 45502
Pay: $24.00+ per hour plus $1.00 shift premium, may be
higher based on experience. You also have the potential to earn an
additional $2.85 per hour performance incentive - no flat
- Full-time position with benefits after 30 days!
- Development opportunities with paid training
- We provide uniforms and get them cleaned for you!
- Annual tool and boot allowances
- Our Maintenance Mechanics learn firsthand how to ensure the
safety and functionality of our Ammonia Refrigeration systems. We
pay to train and certify the right people for this more advanced
The backbone of any organization is connected to those who are
dedicated to keeping things in order. Our valued Maintenance teams
keep things running, our business in motion and our customers
Our Industrial Building Maintenance Mechanics are some of the best
in the business. We have high standards for safety, stability, and
training to ensure our people are safe and that our business is
always running at top performance.
- Education: High School diploma or General Educational Development
(GED) certificate. Powered Industrial Vehicle certification
- Experience: Three years previous machine repair experience OR an
equivalent combination of education and training.
- You'll be asked to do work in high places, freezing cold spaces,
inside/outside, and anywhere within the building where you are
- Successful passing of hair drug screen and background check.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Able to lift/move up to 100 pounds during your shift.
Industrial Maintenance / Equipment Mechanics Preferred
- Ability to read and interpret building schematics/blueprints
- High level of understanding of electrical mechanics
- Proficiency in computerized maintenance management systems
- Electrical trouble-shooting
- HVAC systems
- Building Maintenance
- Conveyor systems
- Preventative Maintenance
BE PART OF AN AMAZING CULTURE WHERE WHAT MATTERS TO YOU, MATTERS TO
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their
success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate
our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate
who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of
support from their management if they are selected for the
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration
for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or
status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the
Law poster is available here:
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit
your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the words "Accommodation
Request" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is
reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free. Gordon Food
Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.
Keywords: Gordon Food Service, Springfield , Maintenance Building/Equipment, Professions , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!