Company: Wallick Communities
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Wallick Communities Hiring EventDayton, OHTuesday, August 9th,
202210:00 AM to 3:00 PM Event will be held at the Villas At
Arboretum We are hiring Maintenance Technicians for the following
- Salemview Apartments 72 Central Ave., Dayton, OH 45406
- Almond Village & Valleyview Village 4701 Casaba Ct, Dayton, OH
45417 (Maintenance Tech)
- Eaton Manor 111 Village South Dr, Eaton, OH 45320 (Maintenance
- Washington Arms 1638 Bancroft Street, Dayton, OH 45417 (
Maintenance Generalist/Groundskeeper & Maintenance Tech)
- Oakdale Apartments 1941 Oakdale Avenue, Dayton, OH 45420
- Riverside Commons 2581 Tidewater Drive, Dayton, OH 45424
(Maintenance Technician)Come join us! Benefits:
- Pay on demand (access your money as soon as you earn it)
- $18-$20/hour (depends on experience)
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off & Holiday Pay
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance effective the first day of
the next pay period following the date of hire, typically within 2
- Company provided uniforms
- Paid training
- Gym membership or Fitness equipment reimbursement
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life, short-term disability, accident, critical
illness, and hospital indemnity coverage
- 401(k) with a company match after 90 days
- Tuition reimbursement How You Will Contribute: In accordance
with the Wallick Mission and Values, the Facilities Maintenance
Technician will perform general maintenance duties for communities
within the district in a timely manner, taking care to ensure our
residents needs are met and comfortable homes maintained to the
highest standards. About You:
- You have a minimum of 1 year of prior maintenance
- You have knowledge of plumbing and/or electrical.
- You have a valid driver's license with reliable
- You understand maintenance and repair.
- You pride yourself on providing a great experience for the
resident, from respectful communication to quality and timeliness
- You are an adaptable and flexible problem solver.
- You have good written and verbal communication skills.
- You are detail oriented with the ability to balance and
organize multiple priorities.
- Your Responsibilities:
- Using company provided technology, complete various work orders
for site maintenance projects as directed by the Community
- Complete unit turns within as directed by the Community
- Responsible for the timely completion of work orders within the
community, and detailed completion notes documented in the work
order tracking system.
- Responsible for emergency maintenance response within the
district which may include on-call rotations.
- Maintain specific levels of certification as required for the
- Responsible for maintaining the communities within the district
to Company standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.RSVP now! Associated
topics: building maintenance, field, garden, grounds, irrigation,
landscape, plant, podadore, rug, street
Keywords: Wallick Communities, Springfield , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!