Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated Yard Jockey truck driver
Company: Midwest Logistics Systems
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Saint Paris, OHAverage pay: $1,075-$1,500 weeklyHome time:
DailyExperience: 3 months or greater CDL experienceJob ID:
- Work directly for Midwest Logistics Systems (MLS).
- Predictable daily home time work schedule: Monday-Friday work,
with occasional Saturdays.
- Move dry van trailers on customer yards for loading and
unloading at docks.
- Prepare trailers for other drivers to transport.
- Occasionally assist in hauling loads to nearby locations. Pay
and bonus potential
- Hourly pay.
- Additional bonuses based on driving performance. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 30 miles of Saint Paris, OH.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-wide time off during the weeks of July Fourth and
- Company-provided uniforms.
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks. A wholly owned subsidiary
of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated
separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures,
qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and
benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver,
please contact an MLS recruiter at (855) 779-2984.Job MLS
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI192181923
Keywords: Midwest Logistics Systems, Springfield , Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated Yard Jockey truck driver, Professions , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!