Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated Yard Jockey truck driver
Company: Midwest Logistics Systems
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Saint Paris, OH - $3,000 sign-on bonusAverage pay: $1,075-$1,500
weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: 3 months or greater CDL
experienceJob ID: 231109Overview
- Work directly for Midwest Logistics Systems (MLS).
- Predictable daily home time work schedule: Monday-Friday work,
with occasional Saturdays.
- Move dry van trailers on customer yards for loading and
unloading at docks.
- Prepare trailers for other drivers to transport.
- Occasionally assist in hauling loads to nearby locations.
- Fast paced and physically demanding yard operation. Pay and
- Hourly pay.
- $3,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- Quarterly safety and performance bonuses of up to $2,400 per
- Annual longevity bonuses. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 30 miles of Saint Paris, OH.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-wide time off during the weeks of July Fourth and
- Company-provided uniforms.
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks. A wholly owned subsidiary
of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated
separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures,
qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and
benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver,
please contact an MLS recruiter at (855) 779-2984.Job MLS
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 3000PI216619127
Keywords: Midwest Logistics Systems, Springfield , Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated Yard Jockey truck driver, Professions , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...