Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Eaton
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $76,000 - Up to $3,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,120-$1,380 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 232456Overview
- Dry van trailer hauling hoses.
- 5 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Sunday-Friday work schedule.
- Drive within North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina and
Tennessee. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $3,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- $1,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 60 miles of Van Wert, OH. Need CDL training?
Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time - You know exactly when and how often you'll
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the
customer you work with. Meet the supportive team at the Obetz
facility Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught
us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our
ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Springfield , Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Eaton, Professions , Sidney, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!