New pay increase - Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated Shuttle truck driver
Company: Midwest Logistics Systems
Location: East Liberty
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Marysville, OH - $3,000 sign-on bonusAverage pay: $1,425-$1,500
weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: 3 months or greater CDL
experienceJob ID: 232186Overview
- Predictable daily home time work schedule: Monday-Friday work,
with occasional Saturdays.
- Out-and-back dedicated routes.
- Haul automotive parts in dry van trailers with a day cab.
- Shuttle loads from cross docks to other cross docks, MLS
domiciles or plants. Occasional delivery to auto manufacturers. Pay
and bonus potential
- Route and detention pay.
- $3,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- Quarterly safety and performance bonuses of up to $2,400 per
- Annual longevity bonuses. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 30 miles of Marysville, OH.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-provided uniforms.
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks. A wholly owned subsidiary
of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated
separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures,
qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and
benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver,
please contact an MLS recruiter at (855) 779-2984.Job MLS
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 3000PI232724185
Keywords: Midwest Logistics Systems, Springfield , New pay increase - Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated Shuttle truck driver, Professions , East Liberty, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!