Regional Route Delivery Driver
Company: Gordon Food Service
Posted on: September 6, 2018
Our drivers in this market are earning at least $1500 and more each week!
Guaranteed $1000/week minimum!
Hotel on us!
Our drivers hold the keys to our success! As a driver for Gordon Food Service you are important to everyone - our customers, our company and your family. It's one of our Cornerstone Values - and we know you need balance in life and to feel appreciated for the time spent here with us. We put our values into action in many ways, including:
- Committed schedules that allow you to be home regularly
- Exceptional benefits, pay, and incentives
- High-quality, well-maintained trucks
- Dedicated to your safety We know being away from your own home is not easy - but when you drive for us - we'll have you back home, in your own comfy bed 4 nights a week! While you're gone - we'll pay for your hotel and meals, no sleeper cabs for us. We want you safe and comfortable while you're away.
Our trucks are clean, safe, and well-cared for, just like we care for our drivers.
You can also count on us for stability - you're guaranteed a route and pay weekly. Food is always in season. The Food Service industry is growing and you could be part of that story.
It's time for you to feel safe, valued, and respected.
Give us a chance to tell you why working for us is different from anyone else.
Take a look at what it's like to be a Route Delivery Driver serving our chain account customers :
Our minimum requirements:
- 21 years of age
- CDL A permit required, license preferred
- Clean driving record; expect DOT standards
- Ability to pass a RIAH drug screen (hair test)
- Ability to operate a two-wheel cart with loads of up to 350 pounds
- Ready for technology -- handheld scanners, basic computer operations Be part of an amazing culture where what matters to you, matters to us!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
We take care of each other at Gordon Food Service. Employees love our competitive benefit plans, which include all the things you would expect and a few that you might not!
Click here for more details.
Want to Learn More About Gordon Food Service? Check Us Out:
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to and use the words "Accommodation Request" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.
Keywords: Gordon Food Service, Springfield , Regional Route Delivery Driver, Professions , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!