Company: Dover Precision Components
Location: North Lewisburg
Posted on: September 10, 2023
Dover Precision Components is hiring a Sales Representative for
our Cook Compression brand. We deliver performance- critical
solutions for rotating and reciprocating machinery across several
markets, including oil & gas. The Sales territory is KY, OH, PA,
TN, WV, VA with ideal home base as Columbus, OH or within 100
miles. We offer competitive pay and benefits, a company truck for
work purposes, and the ability to be a key contributor driving
sales, quality, and performance for our aftermarket products. With
strong gains to be made through new clients and increased market
share, this role provides a fantastic opportunity for the right
candidate to join Cook Compression and play a key role in the
future development of the company. WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Identify and analyze target growth segments in the area.
Understand their size, key market drivers and competitive
- Facilitate and develop new relationships with end users, EPCs
and packagers of reciprocating compressors.
- Execute Account Management Plans that continue to retain and
expand the compression aftermarket business with existing
- Maintain a strong, visible sales pipeline with appropriate
tollgate points for soliciting, screening, product proposal,
pricing and follow up.
- Lead the sales process from Discovery through Order
Placement/Project Kick-off and oversee the Order Execution process
to ensure customer commitments are satisfied.
- Build customer relationships with key decision makers to
effectively communicate on Voice-of-the-Customer needs to
accelerate the purchasing decision process.
- Provide contribution to overall strategic direction of company
that drives a clear customer focus and favorable market
- Develop and monitor bottom-up and top-down multi-year sales
forecasts, communicating to key finance and management
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with the
customer service, engineering, and production departments at Cook
- Support Lean/Continuous improvement efforts within the Sales
- Assist Finance with the resolution of any outstanding payment
- Monitor competitor activity and respond accordingly.
- Manage conflict resolution matters as they arise. WHAT YOU'LL
- 5+ years of Sales and product experience with critical
compression components desired.
- Must have a strong industrial and technical background, with a
track record of value selling to key end users and aftermarket
providers, from the Oil &Gas/Chemical Industries
- Driven for success & motivated for career advancement.
- Acts with a sense of urgency to support the customer base.
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer's problems and to
develop solutions which meet or exceed the customer's
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - Ability to
interface with customers at all levels within the organization both
internally and externally.
- Demonstrated competency with MS Office applications including
Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Solid commercial negotiation skills preferred.
- Valid driver's license and willingness to drive up to 1,000
miles weekly. Some overnight travel is expected. Most travel will
be within 2.5 hours of Columbus, OH. About the Company Dover
Precision Components delivers performance-critical solutions for
rotating and reciprocating machinery across the oil & gas, power
generation, marine, industrial, chemical, and general processing
markets. Comprising the Waukesha Bearings, Bearings Plus,
Inpro/Seal and Cook Compression brands, our portfolio includes
hydrodynamic bearings, active magnetic bearings, system and bearing
protection, and reciprocating compressor valves, sealing
technologies, pistons, rods and more. Each solution is custom
engineered to provide optimum efficiency, reliability, and
productivity, and backed by comprehensive aftermarket services.
Dover Precision Components serves its global customer base through
facilities in North America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East, as
well as technical sales representatives around the world. Dover
Precision Components is part of Dover Corporation. Dover
Corporation is a diversified global manufacturer and solutions
provider with annual revenue of approximately $8 billion. We
deliver innovative equipment and components, consumable supplies,
aftermarket parts, software and digital solutions, and support
services through five operating segments: Engineered Products,
Fueling Solutions, Imaging and Identification, Pumps and Process
Solutions, and Refrigeration and Food Equipment. Dover combines
global scale with operational agility to lead the markets we serve.
Recognized for our entrepreneurial approach for over 60 years, our
team of over 23,000 employees takes an ownership mindset,
collaborating with customers to redefine what's possible.
Headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois, Dover trades on the New
York Stock Exchange under "DOV." Additional information is
available at .
Keywords: Dover Precision Components, Springfield , Sales Representative, Sales , North Lewisburg, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!