Research Specialist (Customer Service Rep)
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: November 28, 2019
Research Specialist (Customer Service Rep) - Springfield, OHWe are
seeking a Resource Specialist to assist with direct contact with
customers in a call center for a national insurance company located
Title: Research Specialist (Customer Service Rep)
Location: Springfield (45505)
Pay: $14 hr.
Hours: M-F 9am-6pm
Type: Contract (through January)
Job Description: This is not a temp to perm role. The position is
projected to go through January, we are not sure about the volume
of work around February.
- Provides front line, direct contact with clients and customers.
This is done through receiving or placing telephone calls, in
addition to working faxes, electronic methods e-mail system of
record task assignments, correspondence, mail, express delivery,
reports, and project assignments.
- Position serves as back-up resources to the Call Center
Department, processing inbound calls as needed.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering
and/or trouble shooting the items raised by the
- Recognizes consistent problem areas and reports to higher level
- Seeks to retain account and/or suggest and encourage use of
other services and products.
- Depending on area may promote and sell products and/or services
and enter or confirm sales.
- Responds in a timely manner.
- Follow standard procedures and policies with more senior levels
using greater latitude and judgment in responding to customers.
- Research/resolve loan level inquires and exception items
through inbound calls, fax, emails, tasks, correspondence, reports,
and/or special projects.
- More experienced associates will be involved in root cause
analysis of more complex inquiries and research.
- Handle in-bound and out-bound calls from our customers in
hazard insurance, mortgage banking, and property loss.
- Research and respond to inquiries and prepare responses to
customers and clients.
- Initially works in a single client/functional environment due
to limited knowledge and skill set.
- More experienced associates will work in a multi-client or
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service/call center experience
Apply now for immediate consideration!!Please do not contact your
local Kelly branch office as they are not filling this
Keywords: Cusotmer Service; Customer Service Representative; CSR;
Research Specialist; inbound calls; reliable; contract; #MD2019Why
Kelly--?As a worker today, its up to you to take charge of your
career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your
you find whats next is what were all about. We know whats going on
in the evolving world of workjust ask the nearly 500,000 people we
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance,
and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have
never imagined.About Kelly--At Kelly, were always thinking about
whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach
their full potential. In fact, were a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because
we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth
opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Springfield , Research Specialist (Customer Service Rep), Sales , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!